Skip to content

Amazon Subscribe & Save: Yogi 16-Count Teas for $2.04 Per Box!

Friday, April 1, 2011

New Subscribe & Save deals in April ta Amazon!

1.  Go HERE to choose your Yogi Tea (most priced $16.33/6-pack) on sale for about 40% off– subtotal $16.33

2.  Choose Subscribe & Save (I choose every 6 months) to save 15% discount of $2.45– subtotal $13.88

3.  Enter Code at checkout YOGTEA97 to save an additional 10% discount of $1.63—new total $12.25

4.  Subscribe & Save gets your FREE SHIPPING—total $12.25!!  that is $2.04 per box!

And if you have any Swagbuck gift cards for $5 or more from Amazon.com!  You can make this deal even sweeter!  Maybe FREE!

You can manage your subscriptions in your account and cancel at anytime!  I have shipments at every six months so I can decide later!

Save an extra 25% on Yogi tea sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code YOGTEA97 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through April 30, 2011. See rules and restrictions.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: